Superstition Mead Club
THE CLUB YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!
The Superstition Mead Club is a subscription service that delivers our newest releases and highest rated meads and ciders directly to your door on a monthly or quarterly schedule. Club members enjoy direct savings on some of our most sought-after varieties, access to low quantity bottles, discounts on additional bottle purchases, special events, and other great Membership perks.
Each shipment will be different, and may feature mead, cider, wine, sparkling session mead, canned products and anything else we can come up with! A subscription package could include:
- 375 ml bottles
- 750 ml bottles
- 500 ml bottles
- A combination of the above
We Offer Four Membership Options
MEAD CLUB: 6 Bottles Quarterly Six bottles delivered every three months. If you spread that quantity out, it means you can drink or gift two bottles a month, assuming you don’t enjoy them all at once! Price: $180 every three months.
MAZER CLUB: 12 Bottles Quarterly Twelve bottles delivered to you every three months. A great option for those who like to collect, enjoy, and share Superstition products frequently. Price: $360 every three months.
MASTER CLUB: 6 Bottles Every Month This subscription is for the true Superstition fan. Expect six amazing bottles delivered to your door every month, plus extra perks! Price: $180 a month.
MINI CLUB: 3 Bottles Every Month For those who need a more moderate supply of mead, the three bottles monthly Mini Club is the perfect option! Price: $90 a month.
In addition to receiving a steady and reliable supply of world-class mead and cider, Club Membership perks include:
- Access to our newest releases
- Free UPS Ground Shipping and No Packaging Fee on Club Shipments
- Discounts on additional bottle purchases you choose to add to your subscription
- New Release Tasting and Pairing
- Gatherings and Online Meet Ups
- And more fun perks as the club develops!
I’m already a Guild Member. How is this different from my Guild Membership? Read the answer on our FAQs.
Ready to make the commitment?
Sign up below
MEAD CLUB: 6 BOTTLES QUARTERLY Six bottles delivered every three months. Price: $180 every three months.
MAZER CLUB: 12 BOTTLES QUARTERLY Twelve bottles delivered every three months. Price: $360 every three months
MASTER CLUB: 6 BOTTLES EVERY MONTH Six bottles delivered every month. Price: $180 a month
MINI CLUB: 3 BOTTLES EVERY MONTH Three Bottles Delivered Every Month. Price: $90 a month
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND FINE PRINT
- 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: When registering for a club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older. Deliveries require a signature from an adult who is 21 years of age or older. Normally, after three attempts to deliver, shipments are returned (check current UPS shipping policies). Our goal is to provide our customers with ample advance notice on shipping, along with tracking numbers, so you always know when your package is headed your way.
- Returned Packages: A $25 restocking fee may be charged to the customer if a package is returned.
- Re-Shipping: Packages which are returned and re-shipped will incur a re-shipping fee.
- Redirected Shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment when possible. Additional shipping fees may apply.
- Tracking: UPS tracking numbers are provided. Please use this information to arrange for an adult of 21 years of age or older to be available to sign for the package, or to arrange for your package to be held at a UPS Access Point. Please understand UPS’s fee obligations when choosing to use their Access Point services. Superstition Meadery cannot refund costs associated with any UPS services.
- Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Taxes & Limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
- Regulations for Shipping: Wine, mead, and cider regulations vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on state’s individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
- Damaged Shipments: Shipments are insured. If your box arrives damaged, please do not accept the package until you have ensured that all products have arrived intact. If contents are damaged, please open a claim with the carrier service. Please notify the Meadery if you receive a damaged shipment.
- Member Details: Current contact, billing and shipping information must be provided.
- Membership: Will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership (must be received within 10 day of the next release).
- Minimum Commitment: We request a one year commitment (either 12 payments for the Master Club, or four payments for the Mead and Mazer Clubs).
- Automatic Deliveries: This is an automatic delivery program. You agree to automatic payments made on your credit card in line with the subscription schedule you choose. You will receive reminder emails before your card is charged.
- Leaving the Program: Should you choose to terminate your membership, you must notify Superstition via email at email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the next release with any changes or cancellations. This time frame also applies to pick-ups.
- Sold: Once the order is processed the product is considered purchased even if returned.
- Limited Productions: The meadery may substitute a different variety of mead or cider of equal or greater value if the quantity of any mead designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame.
Heat & Weather Conditions
Because wine, mead, and cider are sensitive to temperature variances, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or we may hold the shipment back for a brief time to ensure the integrity of the products.
Orders can be placed via the website or phone and then picked up at the Superstition Meadery Tasting Room in Prescott, Arizona. If you are ordering on the website, please choose the “Winery Pickup” option. Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted by the Tasting Room to confirm that your order is ready to pick up. Pick up orders must be claimed within 14 days, unless arrangements are made with the Tasting Room staff. After 14 days with no contact, your order will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping costs will be applied.
We do not accept returns on our products at this time. If you have comments or concerns about your products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for improperly stored bottles. Products must be stored in a controlled environment (room temperature to 40 degrees F), corked bottles on their side, and out of direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from the Superstition Guild?
This is the perfect compliment to a Guild Membership. While the Guild receives a case of exclusive mead, along with many other perks, these subscription options ensure a steady supply of new releases and old favorites. It’s the perfect way to streamline your mead supply!
Do Guild Members get Extra Perks?
Yes! We are extending our Guild Membership discount to the subscription price of all three of our clubs. Enjoy your 10% off in addition to the excellent savings these clubs already provide!
When are you shipping the releases?
Your first shipment is shipped out with the next batch of cases on our regular release schedule. After that, monthly releases get shipped out the second week of each month. Quarterly shipments get sent out the second week in March, the second week in June, the second week in September, and the second week in December.
Can I cancel my subscription?
While we would love it if you would maintain your subscription for a year, of course you can cancel your subscription! Simply send us an email at email@example.com within 10 days of the next shipping date with any changes or cancellations you need to make.
Can I gift a subscription to a friend?
Sure, as long as that friend is over 21! You’ll want to use their shipping address and ensure that an adult 21 or over will be able to sign for the package.
Can I add more bottles to my shipment?
Sure! And you’ll get 20% off on those additional bottles when you login to your Vinoshipper account and add them to your shipment before the release date.
Can I alter the contents of my subscription?
No, our subscription cases are predetermined based on our current selection and recent releases.
Can I place a hold on my subscription?
Sure! We can place a hold on your membership for up to 6 months. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a hold and give us a date to restart your subscription. Please try to do this within 30 days of the next release. All club benefits will also be placed on hold.
What if I work all day and can't be home to sign for my delivery?
You can look up UPS Access Point locations in your area and arrange for your package to be shipped there. Be sure to have an understanding of your fees and obligations toward UPS when going this route.